THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a 4 racks from Creekstone when they had them on sale and I want to go back to the roots like you. I think if you actually get good meat, simple rubs are it. I'm thinking these ribs from CF will far outshine the normal Swift grocery store spares.

I noticed at Evie Mae's their pork ribs seemed to have a simple rub, black pepper was evident. But man were they good. The meat taste really shone through.

Since getting back from Austin I can't get those TX ribs out of my brain! I did not make Tootsie's mop sauce but will for next time. These were still very enjoyable. After so many years focusing on comp practice, I've really enjoyed going back to the basics.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Totally agree about going back to basics. I have really enjoyed my recent cooks using mostly just salt and pepper on brisket and ribs!

Back