THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I so want to make the next one. We don't have one in Oklahoma yet. If I can bring my pit I will. If not, I'll try to bring some of our championship caramel drizzle smoked cheese cake. I would love to meet some of you and put faces to the handles you use on the Brethren. Smoke on :-D:-D:-D

I so want to make the next one. We don't have one in Oklahoma yet. If I can bring my pit I will. If not, I'll try to bring some of our championship caramel drizzle smoked cheese cake. I would love to meet some of you and put faces to the handles you use on the Brethren. Smoke on :-D:-D:-D

The North Texas Bash takes place in or about Pilot Point Texas in the Spring. It's Northwest of Dallas. Drag that rig on down and have some Fun!

The spring bash is for you okies. At least that was the original intent. We'd be honored to have you hang out with us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The North Texas Bash takes place in or about Pilot Point Texas in the Spring. It's Northwest of Dallas. Drag that rig on down and have some Fun!

The spring bash is for you okies. At least that was the original intent. We'd be honored to have you hang out with us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We went to the Spring bash a few years back! Awesome food, good times and some of the best Texans I've ever met (even if they do wear burnt orange)! Hopefully we will be able to make it to the next one. Heck maybe us Okies need to get together and have ourselves a Bash on the North side of the River!

We went to the Spring bash a few years back! Awesome food, good times and some of the best Texans I've ever met (even if they do wear burnt orange)! Hopefully we will be able to make it to the next one. Heck maybe us Okies need to get together and have ourselves a Bash on the North side of the River!

Tell you what, I'll be more than happy to bring my Longhorn Popup and let you guys use it while at the 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!
lol !
You guys are welcome to join us anytime! :mrgreen:

Caramel Drizzle Smoked Cheese Cake

You've got my attention.
Here is a Pic. We did a competition where they decided to add a dessert as a separate contest. This won 1st place. It is made on the smoker and then chilled in an icebox. We added some sugar glazed grilled peach slices to the box too

Attachments

How about one in and around the Tulsa area? I think that would be a good area that could draw a bunch of people in a 4 hour radius.

Robert

Was just looking at the map Hotch! Great minds think alike!

A successful BBQ Brethren Bash starts with two or three BBQ Brethren and their families meeting up somewhere to cook some good BBQ, have an amazing time and enjoy great fellowship!
:mrgreen:

Back