Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
After a busy summer, things are starting to slow down for me again (sort of :becky:) so I'm able to frequent the brethren more and participate in the TD's once more. There is a ton I've learned from the brethren and being active on this forum along with a little imagination has elevated by bbq/cooking game to levels I never dreamt of. Who knows but I'm even starting to get the crazy idea of starting something of my own down the line. :crazy: I've got a lot of support not only from the brethren but also folks in my circle that are behind me 100% and are pushing me to pursue new ventures.

On a similar note I see a lot of talent on here but for some reason people are hesitant to participate in the TD's or even posting their cooks in QT. I strongly encourage everyone to give the TD's a shot since they're a load of fun regardless if you win or not.

With all this being said, here's my cook for the Pork Tenderloin Master TD that is going down now among few others.

The nekkid tenderloin as required

7N7UWjmh.jpg

Marinated for 8 hours with Toto's Teriyaki Sauce/Marinade

8fgC8qoh.jpg

Set up the Jumbo Joe indirect with the mini Vortex (Won in a TD BTW and huge thanks to Tanya and Marty at OwensBBQ)

SVe0Bugh.jpg

On the grill

mDkAiaCh.jpg

About 25 mins and done. A touch of sweet soy glaze and Sriracha on top

fEC4So0h.jpg

rsxL1KQh.jpg

After gobbling up a few, I put a couple pieces on top of a simple spring mix salad with a balsamic vinegar and avocado oil dressing.

cYa3DhVh.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

More than nommy Sako! Fantastic!!
Glad to see work is slowing down for you so you can post here more often. Yes, you do need to follow your friend's advice and start something on your own. Then a second restaurant closer to Oklahoma so I could enjoy your food too. lol

Tenderloin looks perfectly cooked :hungry:

If you do venture out it'll be difficult to decide if you want to do BBQ, sushi or pizza :clap: (I'm sure I've missed some too)

Very nice. I would love to grad a bite of that. Good luck to your future endeavors, it you go that route. "You can do it man!"

Tenderloin looks perfectly cooked :hungry:

If you do venture out it'll be difficult to decide if you want to do BBQ, sushi or pizza :clap: (I'm sure I've missed some too)

Thanks buddy!! Probably some sort fusion restaurant.:becky:

Back