Tempe Az. BBQ Island competion,KCBS Dec4/5

Come on Thom fun in the Sun you kidding me. Scottie we will make a road trip from Tucson and go get Thoms smoker.

That guys a hack. Know how I know all of his secrets? Cause I gave them to him! :lol:
Oh teach me the ways oh Obiwan
icon6.gif
icon12.gif

Come on Thom fun in the Sun you kidding me. Scottie we will make a road trip from Tucson and go get Thoms smoker.

Well.... :icon_blush: You know my schedule!!!! :twisted:

And now that I have 3 tickets (that are bought and paid for) that I was supposed to be using tonight, just burning a hole in my Southwest account!!!

Assuming I can survive the carnage at Pulte, Pappa Charlies will be cooking this one as well.

It was a great event in March with lots of cold local brew and big turn out by the public.

Notley Que will be there.

Look out AZ I have been paying very very close attention to the masters of BBQ the past 2 months, and have a notebook full of notes.

Gary was the first one to register...

This is going to be another great event. We did one with this group back in March and it was outstanding. This one will be even better.

Plus, it's during the holiday season and we have some "Special" things planned..

Come on out and enjoy our great Arizona Weather..

This will be the last contest of the year for our Arizona Triple Crown of BBQ Circuit, so it could possibly determine who wins our Arizona Team of the Year award...

Could Rhythm 'N Que make a clean sweep of the Southwest this year? You will have to come out and find out..

Oh no Alexa, That only happens when I say something about myself.

LOL.

You guys are on one heck of a roll this year and have been fun to follow.

I am really looking forward to these next two events to see how it all finishes up.

What a great year for BBQ.

Well,Pulte/Suprise Az. is now "in the books" so to say and Tempe is next :-D What teams are going to be at this one now.Let the smack talk begin :lol:

Hmmm I wonder if there's anywhere in the Dallas Fort worth area I could leave my trailer after Plant City. Does anyone know how many teams are signed up for this event ?

Hmmm I wonder if there's anywhere in the Dallas Fort worth area I could leave my trailer after Plant City. Does anyone know how many teams are signed up for this event ?

It's a first year contest, so they only need 15 teams...

did you miss the futon, is that why you want the trailer?

Good luck this weekend bud. I can't really think of anyone, with good security at least, in the Dallas area...

Thanks to everyone who came out for this event, Competitors, Judges & Public, we had a great time and experienced some great BBQ.

Hope to see lots of you back out here again soon.

Tempe already has 16 teams signed up and we are anticipating about 30. It's going to be another fun event.

I heard at BBQ Island on Friday that Chris Marks of 3 Little Pigs is planning a comeback cook at Tempe. 3 Little Pigs won the American Royal 3 times and placed RGC 4 times. Hasn't cooked in about five years.

Back