Tel Tru Thermometers

Demosthenes

Full Fledged Farker
Just got my Tel Tru 5" Glow in the Dark Thermometer this morning....$64.95 + free shipping!!! (normally $90 plus-$109) It was/is on sale as is some of their other Tel Tru therms. I have notified one of the mods to see if posting just any ol website's product on here was allowed...I have not heard back as of yet. If someone here can inform me now..... or should I just wait to hear back from the mod.
Thanks,
Dave

PS...You can PM me, and I can give you the website where I got my deal.

That's where I get all my Tel-Trus

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I bought 2 of the same from another place.....$88.95....+ S&H..($185.65 total) back in OCT. of '16. I wanted a 3rd one, but they only had those 2. I thought I was getting a good deal because everywhere else I looked they were going for $99-$109. So I jumped on 'em. Fast forward to April/May '17, I saw kck.com had them for $72 free+S&H. I started to buy my 3rd one, but rationalized......"I don't even have a pit to put the other 2 in yet!" (I'm waiting on Shirley :thumb:) I'm glad I waited, this time..... just wished I hadn't bought something back then that I really had no immediate need for. But good deals are not meant to be passed up.

^^^ i have 2 RCs in a box because i bought them before i found the kck site a few years back. it happens.

Back