tattoo goes gasket-less and cooks steak & peaches

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
HandsRaised.jpg

Simply outstanding, Rrick!

Rick, as usual, you suck... There are so many things wrong with this thread I can't even begin to list them... Give it up... lol

Rick, wow does that look good! Great pron, great looking seared steaks and a very sweet idea on the dessert, nice!

Rick the grill marks on the steak looks great and done perfectly....like the way the cherrys just suddenly appear on the peachs nice touch...

Rick, once again a homerun - the cooking and the photos. Give tattoo a big hug for a job well done!

OMG Rick you are killing me. That looks surreal. It is so nice to see that you have such a close relationship with your BABBY. :biggrin:

I bet I could ate the whole steak and bof them peaches - just as soon as I ditched the cherries. the now you see it, now you don't pic is neat.

Wow, just, Wow! I have a yard bird with a can of beer in its bum going on the grill right now and I'd push it off for that meal.

Rick, that was a wonderful story with pictures, the food looks absolutely perfect.

But I'm a little concerned over your use of what appears to be a S T A I N L E S S Steel utensils and what looked like Ceramic Dishes, I didn't notice the "Dixie" logo on either of them..............What's up with that???

AS ALWAYS EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!!!

hahaha! sorry, man. would you like to come up here and wash dem plates? theys still on the counter along with the others! :icon_blush:

Back