THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a PK360 and a Weber Performer. I have to say as much as I like the PK with the cool factor I like the Weber better. With all of the accessories you can get with the Weber including the Slow n Sear and Vortex it's hard to beat. I also really like the propane charcoal lighter. PKs are great and are well built so nothing wrong with owning one but I find myself using the Weber much more frequently.

I'm the opposite. I like the 360 much better than my Performer. I only use the Performer to cook wings using the vortex. I have the SnS for it too but have only used that about twice. My 360 has better temp control and uses less fuel than the Performer.

The propane igniter on my Performer went out again even though it's not that old.

#madeinchina

If that matters to you...

It does too me, therefore, I’m not buying their chit unless I have no choice ...

That is all...

I would love a chud box! 100%! They are just too heavy to practically move around and fit my needs.

But the only reason I’m considering a pk original or pktx (both of which are made in America) would be for steak cook offs. Easier to transport than any of my kettles, otherwise I wouldn’t even be considering it.

I’m also looking at 4 gateway 55 gal for my proteins for when I get into kcbs comps. The gateways, or any uds really, should give you the same flavor at a cheaper price

Back