THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

her loss..............:loco:

Speechless!
You knocked it out of the park Neighbor, Super Nommy!!!
I agree with the above ^^^ Her loss. :thumb:

edited to add...
Deserving of 5 stars. Great thread Sako!

Thanks guys!! Things were too good and you know the saying. :mrgreen: I caught on real quick, she got the boot and that was the end of that. Oh well! :becky:

Thanks Jeanie!! Really was nommy. It was 8 of us, 5 lbs of pork, 3 lbs of beef and 2 lbs of chorizo plus, rice, the fixin's. Nothing leftover for even a small lunch. :loco:

What is the plat on the turkey hanger and where did you get it. :mrgreen:

+2 I have a PBC and would like to do a vertical cook like yours but didn't know how to hang the meat without it falling off.

The hook portion of the PBC turkey hanger and

this: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bayou-Classic-Aluminum-Rack-for-Turkey-Fryer/1000132845

v0wEYsah.jpg

0xXY61gh.jpg

Thanks for the info! I think I'll get one. Might be good to try gyro or schwarma with that too.

Lol, shwarma was exactly what I was thinking right after the successful cook of the al pastor. :thumb:

Back