THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I have never made lasagne roll ups much and I don't think I have since my kids have been around. Not sure what inspired this today, but whatever random synapse fired off in my noodle said do this..............:twitch:

Cooked some ground beef in a pan and then mixed with some pinto beans cooked this week in the pressure cooker and some red enchilada sauce.

Cooked the noodles and then put the mixture in and rolled up. Half also got jalapenos. Topped with a little more sauce and cheese. Got the Pit Boss Laredo going and will put it on in about 20mins :becky:

WoGbZDUl.jpg

flfQgQTl.jpg

53NBEzrl.jpg

I absolutely love lasagna and you just showed me another way to indulge! Lasagna on-the-go....who would've thought? They look amazing, btw.

Nice! I have a few variations I use in my meal preps. Haven't Jason'ed them and gone full left field yet (usually much more traditional, or filled with smoked chicken and cheese, etc) but they are always popular. I like the presentation and portion size, and they really aren't much more prep work than a full on lasagna anyways.

Back