THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jt

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Good Morning, Pansies. :twisted:

Can you smell the apple smoke where you are? Oh yeah, you're working right now. :twisted:

For once I have the day off and am smoking. 4 butts in right now over an apple & oak mix. Later today I'll add a couple of pork tenderloins rubbed in Blues Hog for dinner.

The butts are for my boy's 5th birthday party on Sunday.

Yeah, rub it in. Thanks.
I ordered 2 butts yesterday, I will pick them up today and get them fired up, probably early tomorrow morning on the WSM.
That'll get me lunch for a week or so.

hehe, actually i can smell the apple, i have some chops and beans i just put on for lunch.

i need to make up a fatty or something the grate still has lots of empty space.

I've done it a couple ways. If I've got them vacuum sealed I'll microwave 'em first in the sealed bag. I've also reheated the pulled pork in an electric roaster and I add a thin vinegar pork sauce to keep it moist.

Cooked three chickens today using apple. gave two away to the cleaning lady. She earned them. Mine went on a little later, should be coming off the Komodo soon.

Back