THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
By request, I have set up my Q School for Nov. 11-12, lakefront on the beautiful Chain of Lakes in Winter Haven FL.
*Click here for more info* I hope you can join us!

I have won using my techniques on the following smokers: WSM, reverse flow stickburner, straight stickburner, Stumps, Deep South, Fast Eddy, Ole Hickory, and Gateways. And speaking of winning, I won my 50th pro GC this past Saturday and I'm pretty stoked. I have great sponsors listed that are the bomb and play a big part in what I do. I am very thankful for them.

Congratulations man. That's a very impressive accomplishment. I think it also shows something that you've done it with so many types of smokers. A good pitmaster is a good pitmaster on anything. Someone with the right knowledge, patience, and ingredients can cook some Damn fine food, even on a trash can!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Rub,
Congratulations on the "50" wins, that is a milestone for sure and shows how your techniques and procedures produce winning results. If anyone is looking for a class that will show you what it takes to win Rub's class is one of those. I took it and it changed my game for sure. I never envisioned getting called in all 4 categories at one competition, but I did after taking his class.
I am preparing to get back out starting in November and I have been reviewing my notes from the class and working on preperations. 6 months off for surgery will slow me down a little, but I have been reviewing to come out strong.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Lewis

• Thanks
Thanks Lewis and Phillip.
I still have some seats open in my November class. The weather should be beautiful as well as the scenery. Come take advantage of my experience gained from 325+ contests, 50 GCs, and 43 RGCs.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

BasicQSchool.jpg

Rub that is amazing! Incredible feat! Congrats to you, your team and sponsors! Wishing you many more in the future!

• Thanks
Seats still available. I should add that former students get a nearly free refresher during the following year if they so choose. I don't know that too many other classes do that.

Grads also get a 10% discount on a Deep South Smoker and 20% off Grizzly Coolers (made in the USA, Yeti is not. Also lifetime warranty, not Yeti).

Back