THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know I'm only about an hour away. I would be more than willing to come sample some great looking grub like that.

A little drawn butter on the lobster and I am seventh heaven. I guess a little Cafe de Paris butter wouldn't hurt the steak either. Great job!!!!
John

You know I'm only about an hour away. I would be more than willing to come sample some great looking grub like that.

Where ya at? I'm just west of West Palm.

That's living well. Nice meal, brother!

Scuba or freedive? How deep were they sitting? :mrgreen:

Scuba, I think those freedivers are a little nutty, no offense to freedivers, just not my bag. We were off of Jupiter/Juno Ledge so about 75-80 fsw

Lobster on the grill!?!

My world has been altered.

It is delicious! If you haven't tried it you must, you will not do lobster any other way. Ok I do saute it with butter, wine and garlic when I am being "lazy" lol

Looks fantastic! I'd love to dive for lobster too.. doesn't get any better than that. :thumb: :grin:

Back