THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
The weekend adventure continued this morning with homemade cheese grits, griddled apple chipotle fatty, and a fried egg.

zDmVjoVl.jpg

I took my girl on a hike up the Petroglyphs Mesa before lunch.

yARNUWBl.jpg

53AKiBll.jpg

Wings are in their dry rub to become buffalo and Jamaican jerk.

Here comes the kickoff show for the big game!

Great stuff all around!

I wrecked myself good on jerk wings yesterday, gonna repeat today except it'll be Frank's. Got a fatty on the menu here too, but andouille.

Enjoy, brother!

Nothing like a good breakfast followed by some delicious wings, but no matter how good it is, the smile on munchkin and all that cuteness is going to over'shadow' every time!! Glad to see you having a great daddy-daughter day.

I wrecked myself good on jerk wings yesterday, gonna repeat today except it'll be Frank's. Got a fatty on the menu here too, but andouille.

Enjoy, brother!

This sounds excellent, Greg. I couldn't find Texas Pete Wings Sauce, so I had to check down to Frank's. That's ok, as I always "doctor" it with some spices and such.

This andouille fatty idea sounds off the chain!

Vortex in the 26er is almost ready to go.

Marc, how do you find time to for all these find cooks *and* take pix of them all on how you pulled it together?!?

Thanks for sharing pix of your lil one, brings back memories of mine at that age.

Always look forward to seeing your cooks, and it's always an extra star seeing the fam.

Marc, I love seeing some good cheese grits in New Mexico! I know people out of the south don't have them or care for them that much, but grits are probably my favorite breakfast food. Those wings look mighty fine! The munchkin can definitely light a camera up with that smile. I know seeing that smile makes it all worth it. Heck of a day!

Of all the posts I’ve read, you hiking and exploring an historical site with your daughter wins hands down.

Off the scale cool factor. 100%+

Back