Stubbs Charcoal @ my Lowes BOGOF

Wait, I just looked online and even though it isn't listed as on sale I can buy it and have it shipped to my store for 4.25 per bag. Now how many do I wan?

Went and got another load....

DSC00438.jpg

Where did you get the shelf, and what are the dimensions?

Where did you get the shelf, and what are the dimensions?

The shelf was given to me. Actually I've had it sitting in the garage for about 6 months now and I put it together when I bought all the Stubb's. Who would have thought the fit would have been perfect!

I will let you know if I can find out where it came from

Thanks For The Thread!

First I'd like to say, "thanks for sharing this info with us."

I have mixed emotions on this because nothing has been on sale. I just ordered 120 lbs of Royal Oak resturant briqs earlier in the week & picked them up Saturday since they are normally the best for the $$$. Then I saw this thread about 10 mins after I got home with my R Oak. I still ran out and pick up 240 lbs of Stubbs since you can't beat that price at all.

Can't let you guys have all the fun.

My nearest store was already sold out.... went to the next closest... score!
20 bags didn't even fill up the back seats.
picture.php

I guess the 6 twin packs of K (from last year) will be my initial start-up loads then.
picture.php

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Dex
I picked up a set of the shelves at Lowe's abt a month ago... I got the chrome, and it is even NSF.......

Buncha Coal Hoarders!!!! Need to check my Lowe's too. Ya never know.
Bob

I went to my Lowe's, carried a baq to the front to have them check the price as the shelf price was full price.... she rang it up, and full price..... I hope you burn it all up and can't get any more... :becky:

thanks for the heads up though..... either they didn't have it on sale here, or it went off sale last night.... my luck.

When was the last day anyone purchased this? I'm going to try a different Lowes than in Oshkosh, WI and want to make sure the sale is still on.

It was still on sale in Southern Illinois. I bought all but three bags last week in Mt. Vernon, and I went to Carbondale this morning and got every bag they had left (25) and 5 busted bags for 1.40 for each one!

It was listed in my local store at full price, but it rang up on sale....Have them check the price if it is not signed as on sale.

Back