THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From a solo act...

lake%20pix%20106res_zpsadtclycr.jpg

to a full orchestra!

lake%20pix%20115res_zpsp6otcdiy.jpg

Juat excellent. Wow

Thank you Decoy! Once the tatoes browned, everything went pretty fast. :grin:

Now that's one fine camp meal! Heck that's one fine at home meal! :thumb:

Thank you Andrew! For some reason, I seldom make this at home. I need to change that! :becky:

Not sure who the recipient of that other rib eye was, but he/she was one lucky person. Meals and atmosphere like that are what most of us dream about, but few can duplicate your results. As usual, excellent cook out and photos to cherish the memories. Thanks for bring us along.

Omar

Omar, thank you!! There were two friends with me. I pretty much ate crablegs and they ate steak. Thank you for your kind comment. :)

That looks awesome as usual, I'm just wishing for a fire.
Then you go and post that up

Thanks Titch! :grin:

Very nice!

Thank you Bly! :thumb:

Looks delicious Jeanie!

Is it catfish you're after or panfish?

Thanks Norm! I was after catfish. A man stopped by one day and gave me a few crappie that he had caught. He said he didn't have time to clean them. So I brought home a few of those too.
Nothing as huge as the fish I see you catch though. :mrgreen:

Very nice Cowgirl you definatley make it look easy :-D

Thank you Jesse! :grin:

Better than anything I ever ate camping!!!

Thanks Nick! Sometimes bologna on a stick over the fire is all that's needed. :grin:

I love your sense of priority Jeanie. Get the lines in the water first. Can't catch if you ain't fishing. You know the meal will take care of itself with you at the helm.
Very nice gourmet meal as always.

Thank you Cheez! I get the fishing lines out first. Everything else can wait. :mrgreen:

Absolutely fantastic meal Jeanie!

Thanks so much Jason! :grin:

That's bananas, Jeanie! I can't believe you can cook like that at a campsite! C'mon, fess up, that lake is behind your house, 25' from the kitchen!

Beautiful !!

Thanks Adams! Thought you might have abandoned the Mystic to become a full time trout bum. :) Good to see ya!

That's bananas, Jeanie! I can't believe you can cook like that at a campsite! C'mon, fess up, that lake is behind your house, 25' from the kitchen!
I wish Chris! My goal is to move closer to water. lol Thanks!

Fun times and a beautiful meal as I would expect. Very nice.
Thank you Marty, it was a nice camp trip. :grin:

My buddy just built a fire pit and I showed him your cook. He going out to buy a grate.
Textbook BBQ right there!

That's awesome!! Hope you get some pics of his cooks. Thanks so much Don! :grin:

Back