Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Staten island NY 4/21-4/22 2012

Old Richmond Historic District(AP) Update: Latest reports confirmed Smokeindaeye BBQ Fears the Pig so bad it brought on a Hart Attack. Mr. Eye was given CPR by R2BQ and driven home by Mr Bobo who was sporting Morning Wood and a Blazing Butt.

:drama::butt:

Shouldn't you be at the gym doing squat thrusts with a bunch of sweaty men? Tell Scott to bring a rainsuit so his Daisy Duke's don't get wet.

My understanding is that some teams will be on grass and some will be on pavement. Prepare for mud either way.

Hey guys,

Orly at Historic Richmondtown here. We're looking at the forecast for this weekend which is calling for rain Saturday night and we want to make sure that you are all kept dry overnight. We would like to accommodate you because of the rain -- and will now allow you to keep a vehicle near your space, but need you to move it off the site by 7:30am on Sunday. Some of our spaces are in grassy areas, and some are on asphalt - please be mindful of ruts, etc if you are on the grass.

The staging area will be open at 2 pm. I will be on site all day, and am looking forward to meeting you all. We will make sure that everyone has what they need. If you have any specific questions - please post them here or call me.

Hi Orly,

Thanks for allowing us to keep 1 car on site, will be helpful!

just a quick question, the letter we received and your note aboves mentions the staging area opens at 2pm, but meat inspection is not until 6:30, and we cannot access our competition area until after meat inspection, correct? Is there any benefit for us getting to the staging area at 2pm? Just trying to plan out our day and arrival time accordingly. If meat could get inspected early at 2pm we could start working on prep work, but if meat is not being checked til 6:30, just wondering if there is any reason or advantage to getting there at 2pm (other than to watch the Chili cook off!)

Thanks in advance.

I am a woody sportsman....

QUOTE=BBQchef33;2022379]Old Richmond Historic District(AP) Update: Latest reports confirmed Smokeindaeye BBQ Fears the Pig so bad it brought on a Hart Attack. Mr. Eye was given CPR by R2BQ and driven home by Mr Bobo who was sporting Morning Wood and a Blazing Butt.

:drama::butt:[/QUOTE]

Back