SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

For Sure! That's a Direct Hit! DAMAGE CONTROL!!! :mad2:

You do realize that the brethren who thinks he may be on the wrong team just entered SPAM brownies, right?

You can have him. We'll give him to you -- no big hostage swap required. We'll trade bigabyte for whatever you have in the bottom of your meat locker. It doesn't even have to be all that fresh.

CD

Stand down Dawg!
There will be no turning against the mascot chimps frogger, we stand or sink together.
Likely sink if he keeps blowing chunks of our own ship to Kingdom come.... But that is just Farkin hilarious to us senile vets and is great for morale.
We laugh at death.

Titter at the circling Great Whites.
We run around like loons trying to catch noob cannonballs.
We're fearless pirates, farketty, and that's how we roll!
Now somebody take the flint off of that whackadoodle biggie immediately and take away his muffin tray before its too late!

^^^ I know noobies...with the tucker you farkers are forced to eat all that Monty Pythonesque cuisine Biggie does has you salivit...salvit....saliva tatering...
poor bastidges...okay, time for a mercy pots...stand by...

You do realize that the brethren who thinks he may be on the wrong team just entered SPAM brownies, right?

You can have him. We'll give him to you -- no big hostage swap required. We'll trade bigabyte for whatever you have in the bottom of your meat locker. It doesn't even have to be all that fresh.

CD

I am thinking (HOPING LIKE HELL) that was only a diversionary tactic! I'm guessing Big's garbage disposal tasted more of those than anyone else. Besides, He's really a Good Guy and would not treat his Cute Kids that way.

Of course, I'd try it out on LuzziAnn first if any doubt. :becky:

Still a plan in the works here. I'm just waiting........to strike a crippling blow to the Noobians.

Stealth counts. :tape:

^^^Enough brown nosing, I'm getting nauseous...that Biggie does some serious good eats, I'd love a plate of those fish cakes he does...anyway...here is some tucker for you poor noobies!
I'm throwing you a bone! :laugh: coz that's all that's left....oh....wait...The Shiv snaffled that...:noidea:

Grass fed rib eye.
Only one, TFO and I have to share.
Why?
This steak cost $18.82 :Cry:
Rib eye, turned 4 times, cooked on the BSKeg.
"Turned 4 times because that's all I got to do to photograph, TFO had weapons in hand and it was everyone for themselves....I almost lost an eye in the frenzy.
IMG_1502.jpg

Turned the Plate twice
IMG_1500.jpg

Turned the Plate 3 times
IMG_1501.jpg

Turned the Plate 4 times and bang, it was ORNNN
IMG_1503.jpg

Entry shot please sir!

IMG_1502.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Did you find some road kill or what? Are you on our side? What kind of grass, marahucie?

JUST Kidding! Great looking kangaroo!

You are insulting my effort?
What is wrong with it???
Critique needs detail.
Roadkill?

EDIT: Okay, now the above has been edited and is no longer an all out attack but toned up.
Posting this so readers will understand what has transpired. Carry on.

Last edited:
That's a great looking hunk of cow in my book. Is that a little finishing salt sprinkled on top?

Thanks bro.:thumb:
I guess it is harder for those folk with no perceptive astuteness or taste!:tongue:

Yes, well spotted.
I used Maldon's sea salt and you can see the fines of ground fresh pepper around the steakon the plate surface.
No rubs or anything, just sea salt and fresh pepper.
I wish I could afford that cut more often, it was soooo good.

Toast, you have completely altered your tone and content of the original insulting post with an edit.
I'm here for a good time, but Ive been around the block, I have broad shoulders and have your measure..mate.
(insert smarmy emoticon here)

Last edited:
Righto you scallywags... it's the Noobs we're fighting here, not each other. Any more of these shenannegans and I'll through both of you in the brig and all you get to eat will be the scraps left over from last weeks ribs, all boiled up in bilge water...
Arrrrrghhh

Great looking ribeye Buccs... I'm sure it was as tasty as it looks. I've never seen it butchered that way locally but can imagine the cut as I've purchased the whole roast with bone on. Great job. :clap:

Official Entry

Admiral Bigabyte!
Private KnucklHed, 3rd whack-a-doodle brigade reporting sir!

Stimpysalute2.jpg

Glad you’ve returned private – what news?

Sir, your decision to have me go dark at the outset of this skirmish has proved to be most beneficial, I was able to penetrate deep into the enemy’s rear defenses and gather a wealth of information.

Great job private, let’s see what you’ve got.

Sir, before we begin, I just want to say that I did a lot of things I’m not exactly proud of while under cover, and, well sir…

Forget it private, I went to college too, we’ve all done things…

Now, down to business! What have you got?

Well sir, as I worked my way thru their defenses I was able to capture a few of them, since I wasn’t expecting to have to torture anyone, I improvised… I held their pota-TOES to the fire until they talked…

20120910_194226.jpg

Sir it was so horrible that I…

Yes???

…I nearly started crying. Like I couldn’t control it, as if someone was cutting onions nearby or something.

20120910_193827.jpg

Crying???!!!

Yes sir… BUT I DIDN’T!! They uh, they beet me too it… sir.

20120910_184731.jpg

Let me get this straight, you and these sissy girls are sitting around a farkin’ campfire singin’ kum-ba-freakin’-ya or whatever and crying like babies at nap time?? Get outta my sight, you’re a disgrace to the uniform!

Sir! Please, wait, …there’s more. And I didn’t cry, I said almost!

Alright, carry on. But I swear, if I so much as smell fear on you, you’ll be swimming home!

I would expect no less sir.

So what happened next?

Well their faces began to turn bright red as the fire got hotter an’ hotter

20120910_200428.jpg

And their skin began to blister and char… I just about lost my lunch sir, it was not a pretty sight.

20120910_200507.jpg

Sounds gruesome, get to the good stuff, what did they tell you??

Well, things got a little rough and I had to crack some heads, but eventually they spilled everything…

20120910_191553.jpg

AND????!!!!

Well, you’re not going to believe this, but they gave me a map… that lead me straight to their munitions depot… I godda say sir, it looks like they were planning for something big!

Fortunately I was able to rig it all up so that it would all detonate at the same time using my pocket watch, a gum wrapper, some bailing wire and shane’s brisket, still not sure where they dug that thing up from… :noidea:

SHANE’S BRISKET???!!!! Holy fark-a-mole!! This could have been so much worse than even I suspected!! Good job private!

Thank you sir! You shoulda been there to see that thing go off! Impressive to say the least sir!! The mushroom cloud was as big as any I’ve ever seen!

20120910_192534.jpg

And the fire that took over after the detonation, well, let’s just say it was searing hot!! All in all I’d say it was a successful steak out sir!

20120910_204101.jpg

I hope you don’t mind sir, but I took a few min to mix up a refreshing cocktail while I watched it burn, I think we really squashed em’ with this attack!

2012-09-10_20-02-47_HDR.jpg

Jumpin’ Jehoshaphat! COCKTAILS??? Where’d you get the hooch from??

Sir, I’ve been gone for some time… I had to improvise given the circumstances, so I put together a still to make rum…

RUM? Fer real? Got any left??

It’s not as difficult as one might think sir, brown sugar, molasses and yeast will get the fermentation going nice and strong, then I just had to run it through the still… And yes, there’s plenty. :thumb:

20120910_203206.jpg

Please use this kill shot for my entry photo!

2012-09-10_20-54-10_HDR.jpg

Gratuitous fork shot...

20120910_210030.jpg

Last edited:
Back