SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

Arrrrrrrrhhhhh... Official Surprise Tri Tip Pincer Beserker Flank Attack!!!!

Arrrrrrhhhhhh.....

Capt'n MOOSE.... I have followed you orders..

Like all Aussies we like to go in at the pointy end of a scrap, have a bit of a laugh and then FARK ORFFF, leaving all the farkin' politics to you guys...:mrgreen: We are also excellent in cover of darkness... While you're all in your cots, Digger Bill was hard at work, getting the jump on the Noobs for this massive battle...

First, came the scalloped potatoes... smoked on the performer with Apricot Wood..
IMBD2011-08032012_297.jpg

IMBD2011-08032012_313.jpg

IMBD2011-08032012_329.jpg

TRI TIP ONE AWAY!!!! :heh::heh::heh:
IMBD2011-08032012_338.jpg

TRI TIP 2 AWAY!!!:heh::heh::heh:
IMBD2011-08032012_341.jpg

And PLATED!!!... AhHahrrrrr Me Harties!
IMBD2011-08032012_349.jpg

AND, the final entry TD PIC for good measure!!!!
IMBD2011-08032012_347.jpg

Arrrhhhhhhhh... Suffer in ya Jocks! Noooobs!:bow:

For the full post... CLICK HERE!!!

Fleet Admiral Bigabyte. I have captured a known Noobian while on a ReCon mission. I have waterboarded him and he is in a position to talk.
idiot.jpg

Shall I extract information from him the Tarhog way? Or do I need to abide by the Geneva Convention? Awaiting further orders Sir. What shall I do with this scallywag rebel?

Arrrhhhhhhhh... Suffer in ya Jocks! Noooobs!:bow:

For the full post... CLICK HERE!!!

Aaarrrgh! Matey Bill, fine, fine blow to further decimate the declining Noobian gang. Your sizzle factor was most decisive. This thing will be over in no time at the rate we're going! :clap:

How much time before they succumb? I give it a few days...at most.

I've sent an alert to Fleet Admiral Bigabyte requesting we end this to avoid a full on Noobian extinction. Sadly, they were outgunned before the first shot was fired.

:mrgreen:

Aaarrrgh! Matey Bill, fine, fine blow to further decimate the declining Noobian gang. Your sizzle factor was most decisive. This thing will be over in no time at the rate we're going! :clap:

How much time before they succumb? I give it a few days...at most.

I've sent an alert to Fleet Admiral Bigabyte requesting we end this to avoid a full on Noobian extinction. Sadly, they were outgunned before the first shot was fired.

:mrgreen:
Oh man, I haven't even fired any shots yet. :doh:

I'd better get to work.

Nice volley Aussie. Being a west coaster we love us some tritip, you gave me a craving for dinner this week... Now to find me some red oak...

Arrrrgh! Right beautiful meal matey. :clap: That'll have the Noobian scum in Davey Jones locker.

Catching up after a couple of days

I love it. I think the old farts are allergic to bears

I'm not!

Alaska2008_171.JPG

So I should smoke a bear?

I smoked one (see above)

I can't tell if you're sick or a genius?

It is pretty obvious that he is sick.

i think he's on his own side and wants to wipe everyone out :shock:

He should definitely be wiping something.

**Commemorative Farkanaughty BBQ Pirate Veterans Photo**
..available out in the lobby after the show...

Farkanaughtygalley.jpg

Fantastic N8man! I see you have been drinking your milk. Love the mini R2 and Guerry in tights.

bigabyte...what camp am I in?

Sir, I'm doing a cook which is in Q-Talk and might enter it here in the TD. I can't remember if I've got more than 2 TDs under my belt. Would you check my stats and let me know which camp I'm in?

Thank you for your assitance.

Roger

Hey N8. That photo is just awesome.

I have one of these...
canon-imageprograf-ipf750-a0-36-cad-plotter-1145-p.jpg

It's going on my wall, as big as I can get it.

Cheers!

Bill

Back