THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
So I get a phone call early last Friday morning from my fishing buddy who happens to be a tree trimmer for the city of Santa Barbara. He needed to to cut down a Carolina Cherry tree and instead of taking it to the dump he allowed me to come get it. It would take 3 trips in my Explorer with the seats down and tarped. I think it was worth the gas.:cool: Yes, I know I need a bigger truck!

I paid about $250 FOR 1/4 cord of cherry/hickory last winter and I had to drive 400+ roundtrip.:shock:

SOCAL boys and girls if you have a saw and want to get a few logs for chunks let me know. CountryHB is waiting til March when the logs are ready:biggrin:

My buddy also has 2+ cords of Oak stashed somewhere for me to pick up. Costing me $100 off on our tuna trip Monday. I love the barter system! Where ya at Mr. Road trip (call me, I made need some help hauling this stuff and guess what your payment will be.....:shock: :biggrin:

SCORE!:biggrin:

8-24002.jpg

So I get a phone call early last Friday morning from my fishing buddy who happens to be a tree trimmer for the city of Santa Barbara. He needed to to cut down a Carolina Cherry tree and instead of taking it to the dump he allowed me to come get it. It would take 3 trips in my Explorer with the seats down and tarped. I think it was worth the gas.:cool: Yes, I know I need a bigger truck!

I paid about $250 FOR 1/4 cord of cherry/hickory last winter and I had to drive 400+ roundtrip.:shock:

SOCAL boys and girls if you have a saw and want to get a few logs for chunks let me know. CountryHB is waiting til March when the logs are ready:biggrin:

My buddy also has 2+ cords of Oak stashed somewhere for me to pick up. Costing me $100 off on our tuna trip Monday. I love the barter system! Where ya at Mr. Road trip (call me, I made need some help hauling this stuff and guess what your payment will be.....:shock: :biggrin:

SCORE!:biggrin:

And kcquer smiled. :redface:

Back