Spare Rib Leftover Ideas?

thanks for all the tips. i really like the pinto beans idea. we often put brisket in our beans, and i bet this would be similar. stuffed into ABT's is another good one. i knew you guys would know!

I make carne con chile with my trimmings. Sear the chopped pork in a skillet and add a spicy tomato puree with onion, garlic, cumin, chiles, oregano, salt and pepper. Good eats right there!

If you can find a can of "El Pato" sauce add some of that as well. It's in the mexican section at the store. Good luck.

Found some tips and trimmings (I actually like chewing on the cartlidge part of the rib)
Chopped it up and use it in place of Bacon for CORN CHOWDER! The smoke flavor made good chowder better!

You can rub 'em and make "boneless ribs". 2 hours on the smoke, 1 hour in foil with brown sugar/honey/butter, 15 minutes out of the foil to finish. Cut em up like a rack of ribs.

I make these alongside my st. louis as most of you do. But I give these to the kids so I don't have to complain about them leaving meat on the bonez!

Back