THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ak6960

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
While checking freezer inventory, I found a package of cube steak. Okay, let’s cook it up! Into the SV at 130 degrees with some crushed garlic, soy sauce and some w sauce. Fast forward about 6 hours later. I forgot all about it, pulled it out of the bath and tossed the bag into the fridge. Next day I seared it and served to the wife with a wedge salad and mashed taters. The wife asked “what kind of meat is this?”. I say it’s cube steak that I found in the freezer! She says “I bought that for the dogs!” Java and Jax the wife and I would recommend sous vide dog steak for a future cook! Yum yum!

Now that's funny! I'm new to SV, but I'm really starting to like it. Just did some skirt steak and after just 3 hours, it was super tender and buttery in flavor. I'm a SV fan.

Now that's funny! I'm new to SV, but I'm really starting to like it. Just did some skirt steak and after just 3 hours, it was super tender and buttery in flavor. I'm a SV fan.

SV skirt steak is amazing…..best fajitas I’ve ever made. So tender!

Back