Some trailer updates I am rather proud of

Gee Kevin... Your trailer looks better than my kitchen! :-D

Nice job!

Looking great Kevin. I need to get some more shelving for my trailer. I'm sick of trying to dig things out from under the cabinets. Are those shelves made by moduline ?

Are you going to Mobile ? If so good luck and congrats on your latest contest.

Steve

YankeeBBQ said:
Looking great Kevin. I need to get some more shelving for my trailer. I'm sick of trying to dig things out from under the cabinets. Are those shelves made by moduline ?

Are you going to Mobile ? If so good luck and congrats on your latest contest.

Steve

Hey Steve,

Those as well as the cabinets, are made by a company called Pit Products. And thanks, I won't be going to Mobile, there is a contest here in FL this weekend about 30 miles from my house. But I will take the good luck wishes on it instead...

Kevin,

Would you allow me to be nosey and ask what make and year trailer you have and about how much a poor Polish boy from Long Island would pay for such a rig so I can prepare myself for the beating I will get when I tell my wife we absolutely have to own one of these?

Sawdustguy said:
Kevin,

Would you allow me to be nosey and ask what make and year trailer you have and about how much a poor Polish boy from Long Island would pay for such a rig so I can prepare myself for the beating I will get when I tell my wife we absolutely have to own one of these?

Guy,

Thanks, I'm laughing my arse off at your comment. This chit is addictive. Every day I have to talk myself out of calling Dave Klose and pulling the trigger on a Back Yard Chef. The only thing saving me now is the $700 shipping and the tax on $2800. Thats an extra thousand right there. I know in the end I will lose that battle and order it. DO I need it....nope, Do I want it....CHIT YEA.

being im thinking of going mobile, maybe you'd consider a used one. :)

kevin.. Awesome job.. I want one!!

Sawdustguy said:
Kevin,

:-D

Its a 26ft 2004 Campmaster by Roadmaster Toyhauler, 15ft RV front, and 11ft back. I paid $15,000 for it about 6 months ago. So far I have put another $3,000 into it, including a new roof (rubber), a Honda EU3000 Generator, and the equipment (minus the FEC100's). Does that help?

homebbq said:
:-D

Its a 26ft 2004 Campmaster by Roadmaster Toyhauler, 15ft RV front, and 11ft back. I paid $15,000 for it about 6 months ago. So far I have put another $3,000 into it, including a new roof (rubber), a Honda EU3000 Generator, and the equipment (minus the FEC100's). Does that help?

Don't ask Kevin about the new truck :lol: :lol: :lol:
That don't count.

This is a first class setup--RV front with all the comforts of home.

TIM

Kevin,

You have done a wonderful job and I am truely envious, but at $15,000, I wouldn't have to worry about a beating. I would have to worry about showing up at the Morgue. In all seriousness, I know it is worth every penny and then some. Again.....Great job!

Kevin, This looks wonderful I know you and your wife will love the new setup, you two have done well in the contests and now, wow we are all jelous, you have the rig. I see you are not using the Lang, what are those smokers there in the back? Any way nice setup. I will be in orlando in the third week in march 17th to the 24th if you are anywhere around I would be happy meet you for drinks or dinner.

Scott D

Jealous Nice Job Jealous Looks GREAT Nice work did I mention Jealous?

Thanks All...

scottd said:
Kevin, This looks wonderful I know you and your wife will love the new setup, you two have done well in the contests and now, wow we are all jelous, you have the rig. I see you are not using the Lang, what are those smokers there in the back? Any way nice setup. I will be in orlando in the third week in march 17th to the 24th if you are anywhere around I would be happy meet you for drinks or dinner.

Scott D

Scott, I am now using FEC100's (pellet cookers), they are slightly modified with stacks. I sold the Lang back in September, and interestingly enough, I almost got what I paid for it originally. The weekend of the 17th we will be in Auburndale, FL, which is not far from Orlando (just down I-4 about 30 miles). Why don't you come by that contest?

homebbq said:
Thanks All...

Scott, I am now using FEC100's (pellet cookers), they are slightly modified with stacks. I sold the Lang back in September, and interestingly enough, I almost got what I paid for it originally. The weekend of the 17th we will be in Auburndale, FL, which is not far from Orlando (just down I-4 about 30 miles). Why don't you come by that contest?

I think I will do just that. I will come and see you at Auburndale Fl. I first met you at Dillard GA when I had just picked up my Lang, It would be good to see you. As always have fun and enjoy the BBq.

Scott D

Guys I took the tour last weekend in Okeechobee.
Look at the (don’t know what you call the darn things). The things that hang over the windows covering the blinds. They have the HomeBBQ log embroidered into the fabric. The stainless drops down storage shelves are an awesome idea also.

Good job
Now I know who my hero is

Smoker, Give Poobah the deposit now!!! that smoker has to have good mojo. Also, having bought used......it's very worth it!!! Scott

Back