THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gore

Phizzy

Batch Image
Batch Image
Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis
Name or Nickame
Gore (surprise!)
We just have tiny grocery stores near us. The biggest in the center is a Carrefour Express that is about 1/4 the size of a Safeway. I counted 135 different cheeses there. The other day we went to Hipercore, which is a bit like a small Walmart that has groceries. I brought my camera:

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

There were a few displays I didn't catch, the cheeses at the butcher area where they'll slice them and also the generic cheese that was this big again, but you get the idea. If you're a cheese-lover there are worse places to be. Of course they carry a few other items,

IMG_2323.jpg

Couldn't resist taking a picture of this promotion.

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

:shocked:

That's a lot of cheese. Charcuterie dream right there.

Well, I dont know how this ended up in the Woodpile.....

Maybe it was that cheesy sketch^^^^ up there. But man, yes, that is meat and cheese heaven. Now Gore, I recommend you go find the beer section and then we can eat!

No wait... where am I... I got redirected... I'm confused... where was it first... who's on Second....

Cheers!

Bill

Well, I dont know how this ended up in the Woodpile.....

Maybe it was that cheesy sketch^^^^ up there. But man, yes, that is meat and cheese heaven. Now Gore, I recommend you go find the beer section and then we can eat!

No wait... where am I... I got redirected... I'm confused... where was it first... who's on Second....

Cheers!

Bill

Yeah, I was shocked too. I know I had this in the Wood Pile, but somebody must've gotten distracted by the gazpacho and sent it to Q-talk. Heck, didn't they notice who posted this? :shock:

I found the beer section, but went to the wine section. When a Riojan goes for under 2 euros, who needs beer? There are a couple big supermarkets here. I really should check out their cheese sections sometime.

I have no words.

I have been rendered speechless.

I can't think of a single thing to say except that I wish I had 135 days to visit there!

Back