THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Marty
It’s been a while since I did some pulled pork. Seasoned up a butt with BPS “Cuckoo Racha Spicy Chili Dust”. Also threw a fattie on seasoned with some jerk seasoning.
bcBjDRV.jpg

After 8 hours 15 minutes at 250ish she is probing tender, into a 170 degree oven to rest for a while
GqYzANB.jpg

Served up on the fancy china with some chips, no need for sauce.
Fdnu2fx.jpg

Thanks for looking

Heck, yes!... wait... Jerk Fatty!? :twitch:

Oh, hell, yes! - Do anything different with it/'em? I'm not sure I'd choose this for my traditional "fatty, egg & cheese biscuit" in the AM.... but... why not?

Nice work Marty. I just pulled my last package of pulled pork from the freezer so am due to load up the smoker with several Butts and 4 or 5 pounds of Fattys for the freezer.

Last edited:
It’s been a while since I did some pulled pork. Seasoned up a butt with BPS “Cuckoo Racha Spicy Chili Dust”. Also threw a fattie on seasoned with some jerk seasoning.

bcBjDRV.jpg

After 8 hours 15 minutes at 250ish she is probing tender, into a 170 degree oven to rest for a while

GqYzANB.jpg

Served up on the fancy china with some chips, no need for sauce.

Fdnu2fx.jpg

Thanks for looking

My kind of meal. No sauce - you sir are wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back