Some Post Bash Bites

Woops, sorry to misquote you Bill! It does sound like something TK would say though.

So forgive me, Everyone BILL is the one that eats anything as long as there isn't green fuzzies!

nthole said:
Woops, sorry to misquote you Bill! It does sound like something TK would say though.

So forgive me, Everyone BILL is the one that eats anything as long as there isn't green fuzzies!

Got to be the shrooms in the chili.

Yeah, buddy. That downstairs toilet got a workout on Saturday night/Sunday morning -- musta been the pork loin around midnight or maybe the brisket, or maybe the babybacks with Habanero glaze, or maybe, just maybe it was the 10 pounds of jalapenos and the shots!!

Whoo, what a weekend. Phil and I ate cole slaw and drank water about 12:30 Sunday night before cashing it in :D Phil had put about 5 or 6 slices of brisket on a plate and nuked it -- took one (1) bite and said, "You finish it, I can't look at brisket right now!"

He rebounded by Monday afternoon -- we had some brisket with assorted hot sauces and a couple slices of the OUTSTANDING pork loin from Sunday.

Thanks guys.

The pork loin mod is posted in the recipe section.

I will mod my pork loin mod shortly, with that Japeleno Jelly, and post the results.

PS, lost 2 pounds since Friday morning.

New diet, endless beer followed by endless meat.

Back