Some Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffed Chops ~n~ Peach Cobbler on the Drum

Doggone! There you go again Jeanie, ya got me droolin' all over the place and tryin' to figure out how I'm gonna work this stuff into my "to try" list.......soon!:-D.

You're threads and cookin' are always off the hook amazing!

Thanks for keeping me inspired:wink:.

KC

That's some fine cooking Jeanie. I really have to try the quick cure very soon.

Jim thank you! :)
The cure really makes a moist chop. It also adds salt so I skip it when seasoning. Keep me posted if you give it a try please. :-D

Doggone! There you go again Jeanie, ya got me droolin' all over the place and tryin' to figure out how I'm gonna work this stuff into my "to try" list.......soon!:-D.

You're threads and cookin' are always off the hook amazing!

Thanks for keeping me inspired:wink:.

KC

KC Thanks! You're so kind. :hug:

Those chops look really good, but I could hurt myself on that cobbler!

:-D Garrett, I hurt myself on it too! There's no way I could eat the whole bowl full but I tried. Thanks! :-D

I get tired just thinking about all the work that goes into all of your cooking threads! Is there someone behind the scenes doing the prep and clean up :razz:

Looks outstanding as usual!

I get tired just thinking about all the work that goes into all of your cooking threads! Is there someone behind the scenes doing the prep and clean up :razz:

Looks outstanding as usual!

lol I wish!! I don't mind the prep work but I'm not fond of washing dishes. When not cooking for company... I'm an "eat over the sink" person. :laugh:

Thanks Ryan! :-D

Jeannie, I love you. I love your cooking. HOWEVER, I hate how inadequate I feel when I see you pictures. I'm closer to you now, will you come cook for us??? Please. :)

That is an amazing looking meal!!!!
I definettly have to try that quick cure, and yoir corn bread recipe for stuffing.
Thank you very much

Oh yeah...I loooooooove peach cobbler

Thank you Jeff, FIREPIT, Diesel Dave and Sliding Billy! :grin:

Jeannie, I love you. I love your cooking. HOWEVER, I hate how inadequate I feel when I see you pictures. I'm closer to you now, will you come cook for us??? Please. :)

Thanks Dan, it's so good to see you posting again. You've been missed!! I would love to come to TX and cook WITH you. Many (((HUGS))) friend. :thumb:

Back