Some Breakfast Chops

Jeanie you hit it out of the park AGAIN! Those chops look wonderful. What oil did you fry them in? I really need to do this.

Thank you BBQ Daddio, Billy. Bucc and Dave!

Jeanie, my friend, are you homeless? You seem to be spending all your time camping. NTTAWWT. :) I kid, I kid.

Seriously, a great looking meal and beautiful setting. The only thing missing is me. :)

Thanks for posting another awesome cook.
lol Thanks Dan! Not homeless but I think I could live out there during the summer. :) You would be welcome at my campfire anytime. :thumb:

Now that would be about as perfect a camping breakfast as you could get, absolutely outstanding. For me it might be a toss up if there were some fresh grilled trout in there:eusa_clap, but that is off the hook good lookin' plate right there!!!

KC
Yum! I agree KC, trout would have been great! Wish I could catch them here. Thanks!

I love reading about your cooks.....keep it up!!
Thanks so much scp! I cooked a lot during this camp out. Really enjoyed it. :-D

Thank you KP and Jed!

Jeanie you hit it out of the park AGAIN! Those chops look wonderful. What oil did you fry them in? I really need to do this.

Thank you Bluesman, I used veggie oil for these.

I was outside yesterday morning and I think I could smell that breakfast. It smelled guuuud. Thanks for sharing Jeanie.

Thank you!! Hope you are keeping warm, looks like the weather has cooled off in your area. :-D

Dave thanks!! :-D

Now that is what I call a mighty fine looking breakfast! Camping or at home, that would be great!

Thanks for posting the pics!

I checked out your Blog. It is very nice, and this post, another excellent set of
pics, showing great food.
Keep up the good work!

I'm a little late to this party but wow that looks awesome! Cooking outdoors is special. Especially if you are next to a lake and life is in the slow lane :) Very nice post!

Thank you DJ, Jason and George!

I checked out your Blog. It is very nice, and this post, another excellent set of
pics, showing great food.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you dport! Also thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate it!

Good Lord Jen I can literally taste those chops, you have done it again!!!!! Wow!!!! Awesome job you sure know how to eat!!!!!
Paul thanks!! I'm still thinking about the catfish your neighbor brought over for breakfast. I'm gonna have to fry some up soon. :mrgreen:

Marty thank you! I wish I could camp more often. :-D

Back