THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks friends! :wink:
If you try the corn, the bacon needs to cover as much of the cob as possible. Any corn kernals uncovered will dry out...the corn under the bacon stays nice and moist.
I also rub the corn with oil and season with salt and pepper before wrapping.
Hope you have great luck with it and Thanks again!

Jeanie, great to see ya again. The pictures were perfect as always. I have a question. How long do you keep the bacon wrapped corn on the grill and about what temp did you cook them? Thanks

Once again you have outdone yourself. Never thought about wrapping corn. Will definitely have to try that. :thumb:

Thank you again everyone!

Jeanie, I will pay for your subscription (I miss your pic.) :kiss:

Michael you are sooo sweet! Thank you for the offer. I think the subscription problem is solved....

I wanna be a happy Girl too!!!...oh...wait a minute!:wink:

I thought you payed recently Jeanie?
I think I read that somewhere.
Figured out that paypal doesn't accept visa gift cards so I sent a MO last week. Should have my subscription back to normal in a week or so. :-D

I want some jeanie, that corn looks fantastic! of course the ribs do also..........What in the world is that green and red stuff on your plate? :laugh:
lol Thanks! I had to put something healthy looking on the plate. :becky:

Jeanie, great to see ya again. The pictures were perfect as always. I have a question. How long do you keep the bacon wrapped corn on the grill and about what temp did you cook them? Thanks
Good to see you too!! The corn was on the smoker about 3 hrs at 295 degrees. I could have raised the temp and cooked them quicker but didn't want to raise the heat on the ribs.
When I smoke corn alone.. I do them at 325.
Thanks Babyboomer.. :-D

Thanks friends, as always I woulda shared with ya!

Nice SWSW .......:thumb:
I don't eat beef ribs often...... but if mine turned out that good, I'd do them all the time :-D. That corn sounds really interesting too, have to try that too....
Nicely done Jeanie..... Very Nicely Done :clap2:

Nice SWSW .......:thumb:
I don't eat beef ribs often...... but if mine turned out that good, I'd do them all the time :-D. That corn sounds really interesting too, have to try that too....
Nicely done Jeanie..... Very Nicely Done :clap2:

Thanks HWSW! :-D
Beef ribs are my favorite... :becky:
Hope you have a great weekend Ken! I'm completely jealous of you right now. lol

How long and at what temp do you smoke your ribs? I just drooled on myself, thanks for the pron!

How long and at what temp do you smoke your ribs? I just drooled on myself, thanks for the pron!

I kept notes this time.. lol This was the first time I smoked beef ribs on this cooker so I wasn't sure how they were going to turn out.
I smoked them at 275 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs then raised the temperature to 295 when I put the corn in.
If I didn't have the corn in with the ribs I would have left the temp alone.
I just watch for the pull back on the bones. (I like about an inch of bone showing) These took 4 hrs and 45 minutes.

Thanks Smkncajun! :-D

Back