THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
:cry:

It was like a selling a child. Luckily I know it's going to a good home. Sold it to a co-worker whating to get into smoking and grilling. I told him if he ever wants to sell it, I get first chance. Delivered it to him today and gave him a quick lesson and helped him light it up.

This was my main egg I cooked on at home since the large stays in the comp trailer. She served me well the past 3 years!

Do you still get visitation rights? :grin:
Sad to hear it had to go, but at least it went to someone that will appreciate it! I have an old Bandera that I haven't used in years and is just rusting on my deck, but it still would be hard to part with it. I learned everything I know about BBQ on it.

Oh man, that would be hard. I have been on the fence about selling either the small or the medium since I got my bubba keg (four eggs and a bubba is excessive, for me anyway). I just can't bring myself to do it. I work from home, I may just clean the small up good and bring it into the home office as a decoration. Decoration, yeah, that's what I am going to tell my wife.

Just got a text from him. He said he grilled up some killer burgers after I left this afternoon, and is about to throw on some steaks.

It's always hard getting rid of them...

I've sold a Spicewine, a Pitts & Spitts, two WSM's and two medium BGE's all to other brethren... At times, I'd like to have them all....just because... then realize I made the right decision.

hopefully he'll continue to get good use out of it.

Back