THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

campdude

Babbling Farker
Hey So Cal Brethren, I was at my local Stater Bro's this morn and they had whole cryovac pork butts (Farmer John brand) for .98 cents a pound. I was there yesterday and picked up 4 good sized ones but they didn't have the whole ones then. Tri-tip, chuck roasts, and whole chickens on sale also. A great week to stock up on Q meats.

Hey So Cal Brethren, I was at my local Stater Bro's this morn and they had whole cryovac pork butts (Farmer John brand) for .98 cents a pound. I was there yesterday and picked up 4 good sized ones but they didn't have the whole ones then. Tri-tip, chuck roasts, and whole chickens on sale also. A great week to stock up on Q meats.

Yeah tri-tip is $2.47 lb sat sun and mon only. not bad

Yes I hit that
Hijack alert
Taking my Daughter to lunch in Rancho Cucamonga today
What is a great local place? NO BBQ please
Is the Tole House still a good place?

Yes I hit that
Hijack alert
Taking my Daughter to lunch in Rancho Cucamonga today
What is a great local place? NO BBQ please
Is the Tole House still a good place?
Anything in particular you're interested in to eat? Haven't been to the Toll House in a very long time. Omaha Jacks on Foothill and Rochester is good and they are a Brew Pub also , so maybe you can have a cold one. Not a" bar" feeling if you don't sit at the bar. So it's OK to bring your daughter, as I don't know her age.

Thom,

Try BC Cafe - Kick Back Jacks Restaurant
10123 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Foothill west of Haven

Eclectic menu, good portions

My dad came home from Stater Bros. yesterday with 6 cryos of butts (two butts per cro). He makes a lot of sausage so we needed to stock up. We're also behind on makig pulled pork so we're having that tomorrow.

Back