So Cal "Master Chief Audition"

silverfinger

Babbling Farker
He Brethren, anyone up for the challenge?
Way out of my league.

Calling all Chefs, or want-to-be-Chefs! Master Chef is casting Season 7, and they are looking for Home Cooks (that would NOT be me)! Do you have a passion for food? Are your friends and family constantly telling you how amazing your cooking is? Do you have a regular job or career, but wish that you could turn your passion for cooking into a career? If you answered "Yes!" to any of these questions, then come audition for the opportunity of a lifetime to have your cooking seen by millions!

You MUST bring one prepared dish to be served to the food judges. You will be given 3 minutes to plate your dish at the casting call location, but there will NOT be a kitchen to cook or warm your dish up so come prepared!

Here are the details . . .
When: Saturday, October 10th
Where: Loews Hollywood - 1755 Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Time: Open Casting Calls will be held between 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Parking: On Site Valet - $27 or Hollywood & Highland parking structure - $15 all day parking
Deadline: Completed applications and/or video submissions must be received by October 9th, 2015 at 12:00 PM PST to be considered, BUT REMEMBER THE SOONER THE BETTER!

Info & Pre-registration: www.MasterChefCasting.com
Applicant Restrictions:

You must be 18 years or older on January 1, 2016
You must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
You cannot currently work as a professional chef and you cannot have ever worked as a professional chef
Your main source of income cannot come from preparing and cooking fresh food in a professional environment (restaurants, hotels, canteens, catering, etc).

That is cool, but, I don't dream of being a professional, and I suspect I don't qualify

I could imagine a Master BBQ Cook. First session, you are given a clean drum, some tools and told you have to make your own cooker.

Episode two, an axe, a pile of wood, and some beer

Very disappointed, the thread title was false advertising

Although, I was wondering how you would fit the helmet over your beard
18j0qfytifmswpng.png

Ray, Greg, DUBBAGA, you all need to audition! Take Sako with you too.
I'd watch Master Chef if one of you were on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Very disappointed, the thread title was false advertising

Although, I was wondering how you would fit the helmet over your beard
18j0qfytifmswpng.png

:pound: Lol. Yeah I looked at the title and was wondering what it could mean. Funny, we're on a bbq website and the correction Chef didn't even come to mind.

Back