THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

smokeylips

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi everyone, Haven't been here in ages but I wanted to share a coupon with all of you for SRF. Its for 20% off :clap: SPLENDID . I ordered a pork shoulder for the 4th. It will be here Friday. They come frozen if you aren't familiar with the product. Maybe I will even post the cook.

Thanks so much for the discount code. Ive been wanting to order from them for awhile. I ordered 2 of the wagu gold briskets

How's the Black Grade Brisket? Even with the discount I'm hesitant about ordering the Gold Grade, unless it's significantly better?

You're welcome everyone. Enjoy your cooks. I also bought a Fireboard with the plug for the fan, my Guru stopped working. Can't wait to get my shoulder and try the new toy:grin:

How's the Black Grade Brisket? Even with the discount I'm hesitant about ordering the Gold Grade, unless it's significantly better?

The black is just fine. Wagyu and great marbling. I just ordered two. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Giving it a try

Ordered a brisket. First time for me to do any mail order meats. Hope it turns out to be good!

Thanks for the code.

I got my pork shoulder today and they advertise that it's 14 lbs +/- .5 lbs. It came in at a whopping 23.6 lbs:shocked: I'm going to have a lot of pulled pork!

Back