smoking 28 hams by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Well for the last several years I have been blessed to get a bonus from the refinery I work at. So what I have been doing is buying hams a giving them to random people. The hams averaged 9#s were precooked so I smoke them with oak and hickory for prolly 4 hrs at 225 to 250 degrees then wrap and let them sit in the smoker till I want to take them out. I never check internal temps and they turn out awesome people love them and so do I. The hams came from right here in Alabama this year and were the best I have bought in a long time. Do not remember the brand name. I did not put anything on them at all.

Thx for looking if you look!!!! Ususally I rub them with evoo and a rub but these were perfect without anything. They were not infused with a lot of water either

dwfisk thx brother I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas

NavarreQ Thx brother I hope the cooker is serving you well have a blessed Christmas

bbqwilly
Will brother want be long and I am going to start doing random things on the meat monster we are going to build you!!!! You and your family have a blessed Christmas also!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the Brethern and Sisteren this place Rocks!!!!!! Merry Christmas to all the mods who make it all happen!!!!

I am Random as well, I think you left one somewhere in my cooker. I have been searching for it and the summer sausage too, to no avail! Merry Christmas to you all and your charity is not forgotten!
God Bless You All!

Well, ain't you somethin'? You're just making me grin, Paul. I can see we're just gonna get along great. Anybody who can make a nekid ham look that delicious, and then give it away is tops in my book. Good on you, mister. :wink::cool:

Way to go Brother!!!!

That right there is what this seasons all about to me. We have been blessed and to share our joy and bring some to another.

Thanks to all for the kind words!!! This is an awesome place with awesome people!!!!!
I have many shortcomings and but someone once told me everyone can give, whether it be a kind word, a pat on the back, a helping hand, holding the door for someone, the list goes on and on. Merry Christmas To all my Brethern and Sistern.
Spread the love this country would be in such better shape if we would!!!!!!!!

Back