THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yep, we'll be there... Cya Friday, looks like a pretty nice crowd..

Scot

See you there, Scot! Hey, if I'd known one team wasn't gonna show up, I would have let you in Pleasant Hill! Got an entry from a team out east of here that left me a message on my cell when they entered saying "I think I can win that contest' then no showed day of. Won't be accepted for 2011 unless there's a damned good reason he missed.

See you there, Scot! Hey, if I'd known one team wasn't gonna show up, I would have let you in Pleasant Hill! Got an entry from a team out east of here that left me a message on my cell when they entered saying "I think I can win that contest' then no showed day of. Won't be accepted for 2011 unless there's a damned good reason he missed.

Thanks Jeff, I'll be sure to turn this one in early next year, it's my fault for not getting it in ... I won't miss it again..

Cya Friday, drive safe

Scot

We'll be there. Looks to be a great contest as usual in Enid. They do a great job up there. See you guys Friday!

Stu

Back