Smokin' on Big Creek 2009

The "Exe-que-tioner's" will be in attendance. Missed it last year. Looking forward to it this year! Sure will be nice to shake this cabin fever. Getting ready to fire up the pit this weekend with the nice weather forecast and do a little experimenting on some briskets. This is where we need a little more practice. See ya in April! :wink:

I lucked out and got an entry at the KCBS Banquet.

Steph

Luck has nothing to do with you getting banquet entries. You invented the trade/buy/steal process :twisted:

How many did you end up with?? know you were looking for me and Bob-o, etc too...

Luck has nothing to do with you getting banquet entries. You invented the trade/buy/steal process :twisted:

How many did you end up with?? know you were looking for me and Bob-o, etc too...

Yeah, I had that one LOCKED DOWN, only to come back and hear, "Steph got it." But I ain't hate'n. Can't hate the playa, only the game.

Twenty. Won 7, bartered/traded/cash/check etc. the rest. We purchased some as an investment : )

If any of you know of a business that needs a tax right off let them know that our contest benefits the March of Dimes and that their donation is deductible! We are still looking for enough donations to have a band again!

Additionally, if you know anyone that would like to donate any Sports Memorabilia, BBQ baskets, little catering etc for the silent auction let me or Jeff know.

Its probably a pain in the ass, but what about auctioning off leftover bbq??? I'd donate ours. Hell, I'll donate some cooked pork butts as well, if you wanted. Lemme know.

R Butts R Smokin' will be sending our's in this week...Can't wait!!!

Back