Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin in Steele- Owatonna, MN. May 30/31

Big Brad, glad to see your name on the list.

Balls Casten, really happy you decided to come and play again this year - thanks for the pix - they are great. What is that Ryan is drinking? Looks a bit dark to be apple pie.

Hey, is the quad copter going to make an appearance at Smokin in Steele - that would
be awesome.

Really happy to see that last years RGC had decided to return!

Thanks. And I will warn Smoker's Purgatory that you are coming. Somebody dented

the asphalt last year!

thanks Carlyle, never was a decission if we wanted to come, more a matter if we had time. Hense we will be arriving late.

Dang Jason, I doubt Pat will come if you're going to be there. He wasnt real happy when you pushed him out of the trailer.

Attachments

• patasphalt.jpg
    patasphalt.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 63
Whoa!! There will be peace in the valley!

If I remember right there might have been several people working at finding that

prize at the bottom of the bottle.

Everybody will play nice this year.

Besides we will all be too busy trying to earn a part of the extra prize money from Fareway, listening to our great bands, enjoying those modified garden tractors, and
watching the 5K runners go by.

Doug, you trickster you!!! Man, you got me good.

Organizers worry about everything and sometimes it is hard to tell humor from serious online.

Can't wait to see you and Pat and Jason. It is going to be a great weekend.
See you soon.

Only a week til contest. We still have room for teams.

It is going to be a great, fun weekend.

Even if you are not registered, just come by and visit and see what we are all about.

Still room in the Kids Q - no registration fee for that - we provide the meat and grill.
With prizes donated by Fruita Wood Chunks and BBQ Supply and Kids Q goody
bags from Quetopia.com
Also still room in back yard. This is the most teams for back yard that we have ever had
and we can still take some more. Really happy to see this part of Smokin in Steele growing.

Can't wait to see everybody next weekend.

We are really happy to welcome you Iowa Wild Hogs - you are in a really good position
to win free entries to one day of Central Iowa in Boone back to back and Smokin in Steele for next year. We wish you the best of luck.

For those of you who don't know, top cumulative score from these two contests wins
the free entries for next year.

Iowa Wild Hogs was RGC of day 2 of Boone with a fist full of other teams nipping at his heels.And GC was from Oklahoma and is not entered. But a bunch of others are. This will be fun to watch.

How many teams? We are sitting at 54 registered with another 3 or 4 we are pretty sure about plus who knows how many this last week . I think somewhere either side of 60
will be where we wind up.

Hope you come prepared for a good time in addition to trying to win some of Fareway's
Challenge money not to mention those free entries you are in the drivers seat for.

Big Minnesota welcome to you!

Yes. You can drop trailer.
Registration won't be open.
But we will be there working on the grounds after about 6:30 or so. If we can get you into your spot we will.

If for some reason we can't get you into your spot, we will still have a place you can
drop it til you get here Friday. OK?

Another active day. We are up to 65 teams, and still a couple of days to go.

Gonna be a great event.

Can't wait to see everyone.

Only one more day to go. Weather report looks good.

Don't forget to make your meat purchase at Fareway Foods. You don't want to leave
the Challenge money on the table if you win a category but have not made a qualifying purchase!

66 teams is a record for us :-D:clap2:

Back