Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' in Mesquite BBQ, Labor Day Weekend 2009

Well, loaded the smoker up last night....came home and almost had a panic attack.....this is the first time that I let my baby out of my site going to a contest.....luckily my friends are the ones who loaded it up.....they were funny, shrink wrappped, bubble wrapped, and bow on top.......well, ok, no bow, but, they took great care.....I owe them a cookout at the loading center when I get home.....flying out tomorrow morning.....safe travels all

110°F is nothing, Gary.

I spent the day outside when Phoenix hit it's all-time high of 122°F in June, 1990!

Does it matter that I spent that day drinking beer while tubing down the Salt River?

Kinda smokey air yesterday and a bit more today .... Los Angeles fires/smoke blowing northeast and some Utah smoke in the area too. Still not at all bad for health reasons, but the local crystal clear air looks like crud! Temps are a bit hot, but low humidity .... :roll:

Hope to make the difficult 45 minute drive (from St George) to checkout your great Q !! :icon_cool
If Big Dave hadn't arm wrestled me out of his 'Toyota pickup' BYC (a couple years back) I'd be there smokin' too ... :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
110°F is nothing, Gary.

I spent the day outside when Phoenix hit it's all-time high of 122°F in June, 1990!

Does it matter that I spent that day drinking beer while tubing down the Salt River?

wow 122.thats crazy. Have a safe drive to Mesquite kids. I shall see you there.

Back