Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smoketoberfest - Oct. 14th-15th - Greencastle PA

OK, that's how I remember it, but seriously it was 70 degrees and sunny last year. 2009 - now that was a bloody mess......

It was 70 and sunny last year, Saturday afternoon..............

Anybody can cook in good weather, just like to have that as another challenge, that's all..... Kinda like Golf, anybody can play in the fairway, but it take someone special to play in the rough!! But for Make a Wish, I hope for really good weather.........on Saturday!

As per KCBS regs, you can heat sauce up over a propane stove.....no cooker needed!

Pour it over some sliced tenderloin and call it a day!

Have fun. C U Friday!

Just to be clear, we can do the apple thing on our own platter/plate/vessel?
And we are hoping for wind and snow for Friday only?

Just to be clear, we can do the apple thing on our own platter/plate/vessel?
And we are hoping for wind and snow for Friday only?

From yesterday's email I believe that's correct.

"The entry will be submitted in a numbered container provided by contest organizer, a 9" x 9" standard box or a container of contestant’s choice, properly marked with the contestant’s assigned number."

Out of the 6 comps I did this year, I have yet to see a comp without rain. I would like to know what it's like.

From yesterday's email I believe that's correct.

"The entry will be submitted in a numbered container provided by contest organizer, a 9" x 9" standard box or a container of contestant’s choice, properly marked with the contestant’s assigned number."

Out of the 6 comps I did this year, I have yet to see a comp without rain. I would like to know what it's like.

your going to miss it this weekend at harrisburg.......:laugh:

Looks like it's going to be a bit breezy Saturday. But otherwise, looks like a fine day. Safe travels to all.

Brown Liquor BBQ is excited to be there for just our second comp. Hope to meet and mingle with a lot of folks! We always have lots of brown "koolaid" on hand, stop by for a red cup!

Looks like it's going to be a bit breezy Saturday. But otherwise, looks like a fine day. Safe travels to all.

Fun Fun....16mph sustained, directly from the west with gust up 42, adjust cookers accordinly and tie those ez-up's down ....tight:heh:

This will be my first comp and I have a question: Are the spaces on grass or dirt? I was wondering if I would be able to stake my EZ Up. Thanks

This will be my first comp and I have a question: Are the spaces on grass or dirt? I was wondering if I would be able to stake my EZ Up. Thanks

Well......none of the spaces are paved, depending on where Eric puts you, it could be grass or crushed stone(with a solid bottom) so you could probabaly get stakes in the ground anywhere there isnt limestone near the surface. If in doubt, just bring some buckets(to put water in) and some bungees to hold you ezup down.

Back