Contest Results Smoketoberfest, Chambersburg PA

We (eggstra point) would like to see the full braggin rights results as well! Well run comp and great location. We'll be back next year!!

Awesome Time

This was our (Baby Got Butt) first time up to Smoketober Fest. Eric and his crew were great!! This was our second compeition and we had a blast. See you all next year!!!

This was our (Baby Got Butt) first time up to Smoketober Fest. Eric and his crew were great!! This was our second compeition and we had a blast. See you all next year!!!

I also want to thank you for helping me load my Traeger. You guys were a pleasure to cook by. I'll be much better prepared next year, so look out!

This was my first comp and I was totally unprepared. It was fun and I learned quite a bit. Who won People's Choice?

Congrats to all that walked.

powerpig,

It's Bryan from Yard and Pool. I know the feeling, we were ready to call it quits after our 1st full KCBS comp...LOL. The great thing is there is no shortage of great people willing to help you out at the comps and on these forums.

Congrats to all that walked.

powerpig,

It's Bryan from Yard and Pool. I know the feeling, we were ready to call it quits after our 1st full KCBS comp...LOL. The great thing is there is no shortage of great people willing to help you out at the comps and on these forums.

Thanks Bryan. I did meet some great people and I'm not about to give up! Sorry I didn't stop by to pickup the rest of my pellets today. I'll try to make it up next week.

Back