Smoked Brisket Stuffed Shells Yesterday & Costco Loin Score Tonight

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Working on some more weeknight dishes that are easy to prep a few batches. Had leftover brisket so decided to do stuffed shells last night. Made a pan to cook and one to freeze.

A box of jumbo shells has about 40'ish shells I've found. Stuffing was.......
-15oz container of ricotta
-Probably 3'ish cups of shredded motz
-1.5-2'ish lbs of chopped up brisket
-random seasoning

This filled the box of shells with a smidge left to shovel directly in my face hole :becky:.

EKOaJyhl.jpg

sRc50Nul.jpg

zjBpUFGl.jpg

VcMEDkXl.jpg

Sdqfg1El.jpg

Then was at Costco and they had their "$8 off per package" of loin deal they do sometimes. So it gets the price down close to $1/lb and bought 3 loins to cut down into chops and a few smaller portioned whole loins.

Might "air fry" some chops in the newer toaster oven we got. Got some seasoned and will do a batter of some sort later. Might go back to Costco tomorrow and get a few more loins........:-D
dgDO8SBl.jpg

TsBueskl.jpg

VD5FFFgl.jpg

PYB40QPl.jpg

I like the looks of the shell dish. When you stuff them with the McRib concoction, i want in on that deal!

What do you think of that oven? Is it an Oster? We had plans to get something, but seen too many reviews on how hot the outside gets.

What do you think of that oven? Is it an Oster? We had plans to get something, but seen too many reviews on how hot the outside gets.

I really like it. It's the Oster at costco. My last smaller toaster oven got hot on the outside when baking as does this one. No difference.

This thing can hold 2 racks worth of food and half pans. Most toaster ovens have 2 racks but you really can't use both. The convection cooking works well and after tonight I'm happy with the "air fry" which really just seems to run the fan faster but to convection cook even more.

Back