smoked blt & giant marconi pepper

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

giant marconi pepper from the garden with tillamook pepper jack cheese & red pepper.
bacon with dizzy pig raging river & blues hog honey mustard bbq sauce and apple and cherry chips.
fresh better boy tomato from the garden and romaine hearts.

the RTD BLT! :biggrin:

blt-002.jpg

blt-005.jpg

blt-008.jpg

blt-013.jpg

Last edited:
Tattoo is gonna get jealous! Good looking grub as always Rick!

and I must say... The Honey Mustard sauce on the ABT's is something that is going in my "Gotta try it 'cause I saw Rick do it" file...

Top notch Rick, top notch! Tillamook is one of my very favorite cheese brand, and Pepper Jack is my favorite type, so you really got my attention with this one.

Crap, my list of things to try on the smoker is already overflowing.... gonna have to add a BLT to that list. Thanks a lot RTD..
by the way the sandwich is making my mouth water....
well done sir!!

Tuck

After seein Rick's grilled peaches the other day we had to try them ourselves tonight. the list of his amazing grubb is gowing...... mmmmmmmmm!

Think you could overnight me one of those? On second thought, make it two please.

Top notch Rick, top notch! Tillamook is one of my very favorite cheese brand, and Pepper Jack is my favorite type, so you really got my attention with this one.
You'd love this place then... http://www.tillamookcheese.com/VisitorsCenter/

Every time we go to the coast, we drive a bit extra to make sure we go through Tillamook for an ice cream cone and a sack of cheese curds on the way home!

Oh man, that all looks good, that marconi pepper must have been beyond terrific though.

Back