Smoke in the air ***pic heavy***

Nice grub!!!! I've been at it all day too. Buddy of mine wanted me to smoke up some venison into jerky , a few venison ribs, and also a small moose roast. So I took the opportnuity to do a butt, some pastrami, some cheese (provolone and Swiss), a handful of fatties and some salmon. Salmon just went on a little while ago. Here's a few pics

Attachments

• cheese all smoked.jpg
    cheese all smoked.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 94
  • moose roast - prepped.jpg
    moose roast - prepped.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 94
  • venison ribs before.jpg
    venison ribs before.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 94
  • smoker 050.jpg
    smoker 050.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 94
Your Digital Thermos

Your thermos caught my eye there: Digital. Do you like them? If so, are they pretty accurate? Again: If so, what kind are they?

Your thermos caught my eye there: Digital. Do you like them? If so, are they pretty accurate? Again: If so, what kind are they?

Oh yea, digital is the way to go. My Maverick craped out on me, so I had to use these old guys, both can be bought at walmart or academy outdoors. I forget the brand.

Food turned out wonderful. Sadly with watching that heart stopping game I didn't get the chance to take anymore pics. The Bovine Bold Rub was a huge success though. Had folks that had never like venison before tell me how much they liked it.

Oh, and Roll Tide. Bama 27 LSU 21

Someone owes me an avatar change! :eusa_clap

Seriously, the Tigers played us harder than any team has this year, my hat is off to them for the intensity they played with. Well done fellas.

Oh yea, digital is the way to go. My Maverick craped out on me, so I had to use these old guys, both can be bought at walmart or academy outdoors. I forget the brand.

Food turned out wonderful. Sadly with watching that heart stopping game I didn't get the chance to take anymore pics. The Bovine Bold Rub was a huge success though. Had folks that had never like venison before tell me how much they liked it.

Oh, and Roll Tide. Bama 27 LSU 21

Someone owes me an avatar change! :eusa_clap

Seriously, the Tigers played us harder than any team has this year, my hat is off to them for the intensity they played with. Well done fellas.

Great game. I found this avatar, but if you have a different one PM it to me:-D

What a precious little boy. I have a 7 month old too. The boy in my smoker chamber in my avatar is my oldest, Jake.

The food looks delicious. Can they say BBQ yet? My 3 year old still refers to every type of smoked meat as "Chicken"

Back