Smoke In Da Eye & Notley Q on the radio...

I guess so! Next time put me on to disprove that theory:becky: Maybe when Clint and Gary see each other in person they will have a Sandra Bullock/Scarlett Johansson moment :shock:

You're in next time...and one can only hope that Gary and Clint will have such a "moment"...:shocked:

Nice job Clint...

You're in next time...and one can only hope that Gary and Clint will have such a "moment"...:shocked:

Sledneck will make for great radio... He's not shy about expressing his opinions..

Too bad no one will get to see his "great hair" that he's so proud of :roll:

Last edited:
I am now giving free BBQ to LeBron James should he come to NYC. Anything I can do to promote real cooking...

LeBron wants BBQ? According the NY Daily News, SmokeInDaEye is ready to fire it up! http://bit.ly/c1Kpkq

LOL...I listened and I thought the show would be more "politically" correct. But it wasn't which I liked. You have a new listener for that. I also went back and listened to your old show with Johnny Trigg. I would like to see him come back on now and talk about what he thinks of the direction of the second season. I really like how he said what he thought. As for the show about 2nd season pit masters why don't you get the new host to get on there and fill us in....and don't pu$$y foot around with the questions. I don't think and I hope you wouldn't but like said before radio brings out the nice in people. Keep up the good work and when ever you want me to make a showing on there just let me know. My schedule is wide open....:heh:

Back