Small Spicewine Smoker Raffle

Wow! Never had any Lottery tickets turn out this way! :-D

Got home last night after bringing a load of hay down from Kansas City and the wife told me she had some good news for me. I hadn't told her about the raffle - didn't figure I'd win but it was for a good cause. I gotta call Jay & Steve and set up when I can pick it up.

Gonna need some tips from Jay & Kick! And yes, Dog, a Q area is being designed for the new house! :-D

Congrats JT! And awesome job again Jay and everybody at Spicewine Ironworks what a great cause!

Congrats JT!

Thanks Jay and Spicewine Ironworks for the donations.

Thanks to everyone involved in this great fundraiser as well.

Congrat's JT, ya lucky dog!!!!!! I ani't never won anything but a hard time.....:wink::biggrin:

Enjoy!!!!!!

congrats brother! Have Jay throw in a Diddler Chimney on me! LOL
Yes, I'm there to answer questions, if you have any.......don't you get some of that rub as well that is #1 IN DA WORLD??

The smoker arrived yesterday! Steve & Randy brought it by the house on a truck with a liftgate so none of us had to go to the hospital. :-D

I took a couple pictures but it doesn't really do justice to the paint job due to the time of day- it's an Antique Gold in a powder coat so it has a pebbly finish. Thanks guys for building such a great smoker and donating it for the raffle!

Steve suggested just cooking a butt in it to season it - does anybody recommend otherwise? Should I spray the inside with canola oil and season it that way or just start cooking?

Attachments

• Delivery.jpg
    Delivery.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 33
  • front_closed.jpg
    front_closed.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Open.jpg
    Open.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Powder_coat.jpg
    Powder_coat.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 32
I can't comment on how to properly season, but that sure is a nice rig! Congrats on the win, even though I lost (jealous mod). :mrgreen:

I wish the pictures could do that color justice, because it looks really interesting. :cool:

Back