Slap Yo Daddy Class in th U.K.

Any chance of a trip down under?

Alas proper bbq is virtually non-existent here. Just me on my island with my weber *sigh I'm so ronery

Sent from my GT-I9100
Not to worry The International BBQ Team has plans for New Zealand next summer and will be returning to Australia for the third time in October. :biggrin1:

Any chance of a trip down under?

I would definitely travel to Australia or anywhere in New Zealand to take a Harry Soo class!!

Alas proper bbq is virtually non-existent here. Just me on my island with my weber *sigh I'm so ronery

Sent from my GT-I9100

Spoke to Harry over the weekend and because the classes here were a big success he said he would love to do the same down under.

Class Begins

Enjoy!!!

What is up with the door on that WSM? Something tells me it was modded to stop leaks. Can you take a close up photo?

Thanks,

Chris

c476dace.jpg

Looks like the stuff uses to seal door and window leaks. Sticky on one side and smooth one the other with a bit of foam like stuff in the middle.

Hope people picked up on the why and not the the how things work and react in regards to competition cooking.

Looks like the stuff uses to seal door and window leaks. Sticky on one side and smooth one the other with a bit of foam like stuff in the middle.

Hope people picked up on the why and not the the how things work and react in regards to competition cooking.
Yes he got that point across to the class but I don't know if you have taken a previous class of Harry's or not but the 'why' was not a reference to how things work and react in competition cooking, it was to ask yourself why you are doing competition BBQ. Pointing out that far too many people are in it for the wrong reasons. Which I thought was an excellent point.

Back