THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take a hacksaw and cut the tip at an angle to get a pointy tip. Or file the tip to make it pointy. Blunt skewers don't work well... come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a blunt skewer being used. Make sure you don't make the tip too sharp though.

Check the other end, it may be pointy:p

Matt

:heh::heh::heh::clap2:

Are they flat or round? If you have a bench grinder (dress the wheel first) you can grind the flat ones to an angle. For the round ones, I would chuck them in my drill and spin them against the running grinder to form a point.

thanks for all yer suggestions? guys. pointy end indeed. i think i will just grind a bit to make a point and be done with it. i searched and searched and found nothing with flat points. the other non pointy end is a circle. they are flat and on the thicker side.

Back