Simple, Quick Pork Chops

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
My wife went shopping yesterday and brought back some really nice chops. I put some on this evening.

Slathered heavily with Bear and Burtons's W Sauce (link below, and I could drink it) and rubbed with SuckleBuster's Campfire.

Cooked hot and fast on the BGE with pecan chips.

A delicious, quick cook. :-D

https://thewsauce.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQ...80CF3Ej-AnbZ2yO1iHIGuKqMfpNNmFT0aAsU4EALw_wcB

LSDYNEkh.jpg

I'd opt for a good chop over a cheap steak-any day of the week.

nice job.

Well, let's not get carried away. In baseball parlance, pork is in the batting order, but moves up and down as the need arises. A utility player. Chicken is in there too. And coming in of late is lamb as a pinch hitter/runner. Don't know much about it, can't count on it, but it interesting/exciting to see what happens when it's in the lineup.

Got carried away. Nice looking chops.

Robert

Good looking chops right there.

They are my go-to sometimes when I don't have the time to smoke and just want to grill. A quick marinate in italian salad dressing and baste with the same. Hamburgers and sausage also come to mind as quick grills.

I'll often bread an inch thick chop and quick pan fry in oil half way up the side of the chop and then flip it over to brown the other side. Crispy crunchy goodness with moist innards and fast.

Back