THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B

Barbarian

Long day at work so just took 12oz of pulled pork out of the freezer and put in a pot of water to boil. After hot put some Tennessee Red, Rufus Teague Blazin Hot and Wabash on and along with a bit of rabbit food had a nice quick dinner.
Love what you can do with vacum sealed Q.

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot the pron!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, Jerry...Awesome.:grin:
The BBQ sauce looks really rich...ummmmm:mrgreen:
Got to love those seal-a-meal machines...

and walnuts to!
Gotta get a camera like Rick's Tropical Delight. Mine just does not do my pron justice, IMHO.

Hey, I've still got some pulled pork in a seal-a-meal bag in my freezer. When my mouth started watering I realized it's time to pull some of it out. I love nuts in salad. I don't see any onions though. Is it a salad without onions?

red onion was there, under the cheese,lol.
Thought you would like that one Smokincracker.

Looking real good, that reminds me that i need to clean out my freezer too. I just ate a greasy gut bomb for lunch from Jack in the box and to think that I could have been eating leftover brisket and pulled pork doh!

Back