Shopping for a nicer digital thermometer

Willowe1980

Got Wood.
Name or Nickame
Will
Currently looking to purchase a new digital thermometer. Seems like I go through at least one cheapy a year. I am going to spend a little more cash on this one and hope it lasts a bit longer. I think I've decided on the Thermoworks Smoke. Any thoughts on this model? This might be a longshot but does anyone have a coupon code for their website? Any little bit helps.

I have a Thermoworks DOT and love it. I plan to get a Smoke soon. If you go to Thermoworks website you can sign up for email alerts. They have sales all the time.

just buy a thermapen and be done with it. theyre pricey, but ive had mine for years with nothing more than a battery replacement and im the most absent-minded person around, so its seen water, heat, cold, and being stepped on with nothing but scuffs.

i will say when i buy another ill spring for the MK4 since it autorotates and is backlit.

They have some open box sales on the Smoke from time to time, you can't go wrong with Thermoworks.

The Smoke and Ink Bird are both good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sign up for their email newsletter and you'll notified of occasional sales and deals. They had the red Smoke on sale for Valentine's Day, so I picked one up. You never know, they might put a green one on sale for St. Patrick's Day.

Sign up for their email newsletter and you'll notified of occasional sales and deals. They had the red Smoke on sale for Valentine's Day, so I picked one up. You never know, they might put a green one on sale for St. Patrick's Day.
Good idea. Always buy the Thermapen and Smoke when they are on sale!

I have a thermapen and a Signals. Both work flawlessly

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smoke and Thermapen, I highly recommend getting both. Watch for sales on their website.

Back