Shirley Fabrication builds and donates a pit to the BBQ for the Homeless and Veterans effort!!!

As a retired vet, I am thankful for people like Brian and Dave who are going out of their way to help better the lives of others, especially fellow vets. The generosity of Paul and Tyler blow me away, but I am not surprised. There are plenty of people in this country who have it pretty good, but do very little to help their fellow man. Then there are salt of the earth folks like Paul and Tyler, who are making what I assume is a decent living, and are giving back to help others.

We need more folks Brian, Dave, Paul, and Tyler.

My hats off to all y'all.

It's great to see companies do such good and selfless things like this. When that company is a small business like Shirley Fabrication, it furthermore drives that point. To everyone who is involved in such a wonderful event, thank you. To the boys over at Shirley Fabrication, y'all are doing great things. Thank you for your donation to this cause. It shows people that they are not alone and may inspire someone else to do such great things.

That is a fantastic undertaking Brian and Dave. The guys at Shirley Fab seem like really great people from all I've read about them on this forum. Keep up the good work. I'm sure there are many people out there who greatly appreciate all you've done and are doing. Hats off to all our Vets.

Thanks a lot for all the kind words from you all.

Brian, myself and the rest of the group can't thank Paul and Ty enough for this awesome gift for us to use to help the less fortunate and to thank our Vets the best way we know how. With a plate of BBQ and a smile!!!!

I'm proud to be a member of the Brethren and among such great folks

Here is another pic from the Walleyes for Warriors event

This is the procession of 90+ boats with their vets on board, showing off their catch while being cheered on by the crowd as we returned to the dock

kinda brings it all home for this captain!!!

Attachments

• 100_2507.jpg
    100_2507.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 169
Back